Thursday, August 7, 2008

I got in!

I just found out that House Party chose us to host a Fisher-Price Play Date house party!

According to the application we will be getting so many great toys to play with and some to share....

"Your amazing FREE party package will include: 1 Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™ 1 Laugh & Learn™ Fun with Friends™ Musical Table 1 Amazing Animals™ Spinnin’Around Musical Zoo 1 Go Baby Go Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™ 10 Fisher-Price toys to share with your guests, including Poppity Pop™, Rock-A-Stack®, and Friendly Flip Phone™ 10 Infant Product Guides 10 coupons for the Fisher-Price online store."

Go Baby Go!™ Crawl & Cruise Musical Jungle™ Retail Value $66.00


Amazing Animals™ Spinnin’ Around Musical Zoo Retail value $44.00

Laugh & Learn™ Smart Bounce & Spin Pony™ Retail value $70.00
Laugh & Learn™ Fun With Friends™ Musical Table Retail Value $40.00 And more!

Yay for us. Now if I can just find 10 guests with children between the ages of 6-24 months. Wanna come?

2 comments:

Carol said...

That's so cool, Christi! How do you find out about such cool things? I'm a little jealous, but thrilled for you! Too bad Noah and I aren't closer...

Christi said...

I wish you were closer. I think I read about this on the BabyCenter bargain boards maybe? That or one of the many bargain boards that I visit each week.

I wish you lived closer too. That will be the hardest part- finding guests~since we just moved here not long ago.