Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Finally....an update

I know, I know... I stink. It has been so long since I have posted anything on our site. I apologize. Do you forgive me?

I think I have announced on here that we are having another baby towards the end of the summer but I don't think I have told you all what we are having, etc.

We are having another little princess! Her name is Maggie Ryann and if she is anything like her big sister she will even outshine her Daddy in personality and that is hard to do!

Chloe is Miss Personality! She is a trip. She is learning and doing so much now. She loves books- which as a teacher, tickles me pink. Speaking of pink- Chloe is ALL girl! Her favorite past time is watching Barbie and Princess movies and dancing around the living room like a 'nunez'- that is Chloe language for Princess. Her is a video of her doing just that!


Chloe dancing to the Barbie movie and waving at you from Christi Evangelo on Vimeo.

Here is a video of Chloe playing with her Daddy. Please ignore the state of our living room. She had been sick all week and things had gotten out of hand. Plus that girl can drag out toys quicker than I could ever put them away.


playing with her daddy from Christi Evangelo on Vimeo.

This video is of Chloe talking on the phone to her cousin Cally. Well, she apparently wanted Uncle Ryan to talk to Cally too. :-)


Talking to her cousin Cally on the phone from Christi Evangelo on Vimeo.

I am working on uploading more videos now. So there are more of these to come.

Enjoy!

No comments: